IT infrastructure and services consulting
We assist clients in planning, designing and implementing the best IT infrastructure. We apply tested high-performance and quality technologies from the spectrum of data transmission, voice transmission, security, audio and video, and include distribution systems based on optical, copper and wireless technologies.
Our services include testing the competence of the infrastructure to the requirements of the business, the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the existing configuration, testing information security policies and data protection measures as well as checking outdated or redundant components and possibilities for enhancement. We offer the implementation of a project of IT analysis and consulting on future decisions. The result of the analysis is a document that will provide management with an overview of IT in the company and, with written proposals, create a basis for future decision-making.
During the process implementation, we also provide advanced services depending on the client’s needs, such as: IT Audit & Synchronization of IT audit data, IT Budget development, Network infrastructure design consulting (LAN, WAN & Wireless), Data Center design (Server, Storage & Network Devices ), IP Surveillance, Team induction, Contact management, Project Management and Application and Hardware Support.
Our analyses include:
- review of IT infrastructure, staff, costs, services, processes;
- recording and interpreting user experience;
- preparation of technical and business catalog of services;
- comparing the maturity level of the IT infrastructure with respect to industry with project proposals to move to a higher level of maturity;
- advising regarding the creation of SLA and OLA documents, custody and ownership of services;
- analysis and proposal for renewal of IT resource management, renewal of service centers;
- assistance in the preparation of the information management system and security (SVVI);
- suggestions for upgrades to optimize areas of greatest business impact.
Information is crucial in every organization, whether it is research and development, IT, education, healthcare, catering, entrepreneurship or the public sector. For efficient information management, you need an efficient IT infrastructure.