IT infrastructure maintenance and administration services
Service Level Agreement - SLA
We provide IT infrastructure maintenance and administration services under the following conditions:
- In accordance with customers’ requirements, we offer different levels of service availability, from periodic ones on an annual level, to those available at any time, i.e. 24/7/365
- Management of the troubleshooting process and elimination of the reported problem is performed within the defined time for the defined level of interference in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
We provide IT infrastructure maintenance and administration services in accordance with a pre-defined problem management process which specifies how to identify, assess impact, document and troubleshoot problems. By using various problem management tools, we ensure high availability of IT infrastructure and faster problem solving to our clients. Incidents are recorded in an event management system from which reports can be defined on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
When making a contract for the provision of maintenance and administration of IT infrastructure, there are specific conditions that need to be agreed upon, such as:
- Accessibility / availability of services
- Place of delivery / provision of services
- Performing admission tests for services rendered
- Operational reception of a part or the whole system
- Strategy of issue escalation
- Security measures to protect against unauthorized access to information
- Compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR
- Compliance with customer security policy
- Change management
- Reporting levels.